Thursday, October 06, 2011

It's Been a Year!

Well, not quite a year, but way too long since I have posted on my humble blog. It has indeed been quite a year though. Here is the recap:

  • Separated from wife #2
  • Moved into my own place
  • Gave up on women, God, and politics
  • Dropped college classes
  • Reunited with God and women
  • Started dating again 
  • Said good bye to 1997 Chevy S-10
  • Bought a new car, cursed the car payment
  • Took oldest to college
  • Enrolled in a new University to finally finish the damned Masters Degree once and for all
  • Seeking third job to pay for car and college kid
  • Remembered I had a blog
  • Wrote this post
Now you are updated. I will be posting again very soon. I will try to make it daily again...no promises. Lots to talk about though!
Post a Comment