Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Back and Enjoy!

Autumn is my favorite time of year. Aside from South Carolina's fickle weather, I enjoy this time of year very much.

I love our home in Leesville. If we haven't had you over yet, have no fear. We are planning a gathering for the Carolina-Clemson game, and possibly a Christmas gathering. You are invited as soon as we hammer out the details. It is so gorgeous out here. The occasional smell of processed poultry is the only negative thing about being here.

Work is going great. Back in June, I started my own IT Consulting/PC Repair business, and it is finally taking shape. I have one client for whom I work 40 or so hours a week doing various Database Management and whatever else they ask of me. I am about to add another client who I will do monthly DBM for, and my business has branched out into Corporate Freelance Writing. New website is up and running, and it, like me, is a continual work in progress.

On the Freelance Writing front, I am still writing for RUSE the magazine and am about to begin writing some local fare for Lexington Life Magazine. The novel is progressing faster than I anticipated, but it is my first, so I don't want to rush it. I am already toying with ideas for the next one.

So, there you have it. All is good right now. I am looking forward to the holiday/family time coming up. I wish the Packers and the Gamecocks were doing better. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment