There is no reason why today's post is titled as it is. Other than it may reflect my mood at the moment. I have not been sleeping well and life has thrown a few curve balls of late. For some reason, I am drinking water like it's going out of style lately. Is it possible to be a "Waterholic?"
I would like for someone to point out to me the exact point where I screwed up my life. I cannot seem to recall a singular instance. I must've done SOMETHING to bring all of this calamity onto myself and my family.
Any takers? Shrinks? Fundamentalist right-wingers?
Take your best shot.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 03, 2009
It troubles me that I don't blog as much as I once did. I rather enjoy blogging...especially when I have something to say. I recall when I first started blogging, I would have a lot of time on my hands, but struggled for content. Now I have a lot of things I would like to blog about, but little time for blogging. For now, I will begin with an update of the goings on.
- The Kirks moved back to SC. We dined with them at Chez Vick this past weekend. I am so excited to have my "brother" and his precious wife and daughter close by, though I will really miss my trips to Seattle. Could always bunk in at Das Ritterhaus...
- Since June 1st, I have had 3 jobs, and now I am back where I started. So far so good.
- As of today, I have finished my first of 12 MBA classes. One down, 11 to go (maybe less). It is exciting to think that as the Baby Boomers begin to retire en masse, there will be positions open and maybe a place for me and my MBA to go. Then again, it would be ok with me to just move up in my current place of employment. Either way, it feels great to have that class behind me.
- Soon the children will all be back in school. Tracy and I have been in school all summer. We will have 5 in High School and one graduating this year.
- By this time next year, I hope to have a pool with a deck that is connected to the current deck. I hope to have purchased my home. And I want to be about 70 pounds lighter. I also hope to have the book written and published.