Thursday, April 09, 2009

Random Ruminations/Soapboxing



  • I think our Governor is an idiot. No wonder SC is a laughing stock. I was helping Jenna study for a test about post-Civil War SC the other day, and I am not surprised to discover that the mindset here hasn't changed much at all in the last 145 years. I think SC needs more Yankees. Just sayin...
  • My wife has adopted yet another stray dog. Anyone looking for a new pet?
  • People who abandon puppies should be punished to the full extent of the law.
  • If it weren't for Pandora, I would never survive sitting at a desk all day long. Kudos to whoever created Pandora.com.
  • I just might be married way, way, WAY out of my league. Tracy is awesome. I am not.
  • I am not really passionate about anything anymore. That troubles me.
  • On the flipside, I can't really find anything to BE passionate about.
  • I wish I had more time/energy to blog. Lots of stuff rolling around in my with no outlet.
  • My job is cool, but i miss being a Technician.
  • I miss Norm, Dan, and Frank. We were a good team. At work AND at play!
  • I love Springtime!
  • I hate Springtime!
Post a Comment