Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing

That is what my blog has become.

Once a bastion of religious and political commentary, my blog has become dull and boring. I have never wanted to a a single-issue blog. I have always sought after variety regarding subject matter. Lately there just hasn't been much for me to blog about.

I have often hesitated to share my personal predilections when it comes to hot-button topics like politics and religion. I choose to keep these things quiet for two reasons:

1. My opinions and bents are mine and mine alone.
2. Opening up on such topics seems to invite discord from people who are not like-minded, and frankly, I just don't want or need to hear it.

So you see, dear reader, I am struggling with where to go from here. Should I open up and reap the whirlwind, or just stick to the cutesy material? What do you think? Leave a comment and put your $.02 in. Go ahead. I don't bite.
Post a Comment