Friday, September 26, 2008

In case anyone was wondering

I have been working for 12 straight days to satisfy a huge End of Quarter push. We came out on top, and I have the next 2 days off.

The other day I spoke less than favorably about Facebook. Since that post, I have uncovered 3 more friends from my school days. Maybe I just need to ease up on FB.

School has been good. I really need to kick it into high gear in Algebra. My IT class is really cool. I am going to start programming stuff next week. Totally cool. I am such a geek, but proud of it.

The other day I saw a stupid church sign that made me laugh out loud. In Pelion, SC, there is a church sign which reads:

Do you know where you will go
When you die?
You will die.

Are you kidding me? That is why people like me are sick of church. The old Baptist-me would have applauded them for being so frank. The more relaxed me thinks they are a bunch of kooks.

Hoping to catch up on some football and some rest this weekend, with lots of time with my posse.

Starting right now.
Post a Comment