Monday, July 14, 2008

Goings On

I seem to have developed a bit of a sniffle. Hopefully it will be short-lived.

I have recently been "promoted" to Lead Technician in my department. No more money or anything. Just more stress and more taking the blame for slow production. It's cool. I am truly thankful for this job and for the opportunities that may open up.

On the homefront we seem to be getting closer to moving into our new place. It is a slow process with a great deal of "hurry up and wait" thrown in.

I would like to offer a hat tip to my boy Cody for the Stooges photo. He has become quite adept at PhotoShop. James, a framed copy of said photo is reserved for you. It will go wonderfully with your 3 Stooges bathroom (should it ever be completed).

I heard that The Who will be touring the US. Sweet.

Gonna go hit the NyQuil now. Goodnight all.
Post a Comment