Sunday, June 01, 2008

Mid New Years Resolution Update



Alas and alack, I have failed thus far to lose the 30 lbs I set out to lose at the outset of 2008. Instead, I have gained 30. I feel awful and I am tired all the time. It is time to regain control of my body.

Tomorrow evening I will begin going to the fitness room at my plant. I am going to begin by using the treadmill 3 - 4 times a week. I am not going on a diet. I am going to cut back on portions and drink more water.

I weighed in this morning at 252 lbs, the most I have ever weighed in my life. I sense that this weight loss effort will be my most difficult ever. At least for the first month. I owe it to myself, my wife, and my children to get this weight off.

Prayers and encouragement are not only welcome, they are desperately needed.

Post a Comment