Thursday, May 15, 2008

Get Outta My Head!!!

Following are but a few random thoughts which I need to dump in order to make room for more pointless, random thoughts. Enjoy...
  • Would Rachel Ray have her own show if she weren't so darned cute? And what does this say about Dr. Phil?
  • I am convinced Pete Townshend is one of the greatest songwriters of...ahem, "My Generation." Some of you will not get that. It's cool.
  • If Barack Obama were white, would there be so much negative digging into his political past? Does anyone recall that John McCain was, until recent years, a Democrat? Why is no one talking about this? Why did he cross party lines? To get elected maybe?
  • Speaking of Pete Townshend, one of his songs seems appropriate during this election season:
    • I tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smiling free with the chains all around, I pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday, then I get on my knees and pray...we don't get fooled again.
  • Pete Townshend would probably like Steve Taylor. I like him.
  • I have the coolest job ever.
  • I am getting bifocals. I always knew this day would come. I am actually looking forward to being able to read again.
  • Can we ever acheive a world without prejudice?
  • KISS is touring in Europe. Will they return to the states? I hope so.

That's about it for now.

Post a Comment