Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Day After

I have read and re-read my post from yesterday, as well as the comments from my pals. Boy, did I ever vent!

If I had yesterday to do over again, I'd have used the word, "bullcrappeth" several more times. Other than that, I stand by every word.

I am taking the next couple of Sundays off from corporate churchianity. Instead, I will either be working or reading.

Heartfelt hugs go to Rick, Mot, George, and PF for leaving comments. I have many of Joyce Meyer's books, and I have read most of them. I enjoy her TV ministry on occasion as well.

Mot--I have actually considered Catholicism before. Can't convince the wife unit to join me, though. Although I believe I could follow the Latin pretty well. Ha!

Rick--you da man...as always. As long as your around, I am not totally alone in this.

George--to me, you just being there is more important than you knowing what to say. Heck, I don't know what to say to me either!

Tomorrow I am going to wear my FIREBRED t-shirt to work. On the back of the shirt are the words, "Satan Sucks." Well...he does.

Tomorrow night I am going to enjoy the company of my hetero lifemate, James, who will be in town for an all-too-brief visit. Five points, here we come!

Thanks again to the blogger gang for chiming in and for not branding me a lunatic.
Post a Comment