Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sometimes, you just gotta stop...

...and blog.

My work schedule and my blogger schedule have a few crossed wires of late, but I am working out the kinks. I do very much enjoy the reunion of old friends here in the blogosphere. My original intention behind blogging was to open myself up on matters of faith, etc. and hopefully leave behind something that my children and future Vick generations could have.

Now blogging has created a place where I can keep up with my dear pals as if they were right here with me. Our lives and families have taken us all over the globe, and it's great that we can reconnect here. Though I confess to a vision of all of us blogger buds hooking up sometime, somewhere, and enjoying a group hug. Preferably before the 25th AHS reunion. Did I just say 25th?

(the blogger pauses to reflect and catch his breath)

Here's a question: Does anyone besides me ever get the urge to stand in a crowded elevator or restaurant and yell, "WOLVERINES!!"

I will take that one up with my therapist.

So with that, have a great day, blogger pals, and to my great-great grandchildren, my apologies.
Post a Comment