Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Super-Fat-Tuesday

Today is Super Tuesday for those who would be President. Following the day with an attitude of prayer.

It is also "Fat Tuesday," or, as I like to call it, "Loading Up Before Lent." Before giving up something for lent, one overindulges oneself in the thing today. What a world, what a world.

For me, today is just Tuesday. I am going to work soon to earn my keep and pay for my stuff. Yesterday my wife picked up a couple of refills under our new group policy from where I work. One prescription was only $10.00, the other was $138. Here's hoping that our next President will truly make healthcare reform a priority and not just a slogan to get elected.

Maybe I should run for office. I hear Gaston, SC is looking for a new mayor...
Post a Comment