Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Birthday Milestone

Today marks a milestone in my best pal's life. James turns 40 today. As of this date, James and I have been friends for 32 years and change. One of the things which binds us is the fact that our birthdays are exactly 7 days apart. Over the last 3 decades, we have hosted some darn fine birthday bashes. I am grateful that I am able to share this particular milestone with him in Seattle this weekend. Bash 4-0, he we come! Here are some photos:



This is us at age 20. Notice the cool 80s hairstyles and shades. To document the fun we have had through the years would take volumes, but it would be well worth the read.







Here we are last year at our 20th high school reunion. More weight, less hair, and slightly aged like a fine wine. Happy birthday, my friend. I will see you when I step off the plane at SeaTac! Yippie Kai Yay!
Post a Comment