Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Fraught with Fun and Frivolity

After an 8 month absence, it warms my heart to welcome my honey back to blogging. She has issued a challenge, and since I am all out of political, social, economic, spiritual, and movie industry opinions, I will accept her challenge and encourage all who read to follow suit.

What is your favorite color?
Green and Gold!

Baseball or Football?
Yes!

What team?
Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, and Seattle Mariners

Favorite candy including chocolates?
Tootsie Rolls/Pops

Favorite restaurant?
TGIFridays, Wings and Ale, Dukes in Seattle

Favorite food?
Steak, Fish, and Pasta

Favorite car?
Dodge Viper---though I doubt I would fit in one

Most favorite place you've been?
Carolina Beach, NC for my cousins wedding

What do you do for enjoyment when you're not working?
I like to watch movies and sporting events; if I ever had a few extra bucks I would like to bowl or shoot pool

Any hobbies?
Paying down debt

Do you have a favorite author and book?
Max Lucado, Charles Stanley, John MacArthur, James Patterson, John Grisham, James Kirk; my favorite book is the Bible. It really is.

Favorite movie(s):
Godfather Trilogy; Field of Dreams; Midnight Run; The Family Man; anything with Mel Gibson

Favorite music:
Jazz, 80s, Christian Metal, 70s rock

Favorite band:
Kiss, Whitecross, Stryper, U2, Living Sacrifice

T-shirt and jeans or a suit?
I'll take business casual any day of the week

Traits that you notice in the opposite?
Opposite what?

Long hair or short hair?
Long on head, short on armpits

What's important to you in a relationship?
Trust, honesty, affection, backrubs

Who's your best friend-the person that you'd trust with your life?
My wife and Jay

What do you dream of?
Being debt free, playing in a bowling league, taking my family on vacations, being 30 pounds lighter, owning another Harley, having a simple yet fulfilling life

If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Travel. I would love to visit Norway and look into my family lineage. I'd love to live in London and write a novel. A Packer game at Lambeau Field would be a dream come true. I'd love to have my own radio show, earn millions, and build schools for children in underprivileged countries. Lastly, I would love to ride a Harley cross country, stopping in every small town along the way.

Anyone else wanna play?
Post a Comment