Actually, I do not intend to lament the first 39 years here tonight. Instead, I am posting my 40th Birthday Wish List, with emphasis being on the word, "Wish."
- The complete set of Ally McBeal on DVD. No, I am not joking.
- A Packer game at Lambeau Field complete with Beer and Bratwurst.
- A weekend getaway with just me and Tracy.
- An alternative wish to #3: a weekend with no kids, pets, or in-laws.
- A sky jump. I can already feel the adrenaline!
- The financial ability to afford instruction in the art of Jeet Kune Do.
- A new tattoo. Either that, or an upgrade to the old tattoo. It looks like it was drawn with a marker.
- An evening with James, Jazz, and/or an evening in which I am allowed to be totally sophomoric with James and Jazz.
- Tickets to Manilow in Vegas. Maybe throw in a couple grand for the Baccarat table.
- A reunion tour of Van Halen with David Lee Roth back at the microphone.
- Last but not least, a ride in a Dodge Viper (provided I can fit inside of one!).
- In the event that #11 is a "no go" a ride in Rick's mini will do.
- Cruise for brunch with Chuck in a 1980 Chevelle/Chevette (sorry for the oversight, Amigo).
Wow, that was fun! Now back to reality. Even though dreams help us keep plugging away.