Here are the rules:
The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
And we're off:
- I can shove 8 Tootsie Rolls in my mouth at once. No one but me is impressed by this.
- Whenever I watch "The Brady Bunch," I get really, really cranky.
- My sons and I are convinced that their sisters are from another planet. They speak a language foreign to us and they smell funny.
- My daughters, on the other hand, are convinced that the boys have silly putty for brains.
- Coffee and doughnuts are the only vices I have left...but in moderation, of course.
- I often wonder what Junior Samples did BEFORE Hee Haw.
- On July 4th, I enjoyed the annual "Twilight Zone" marathon on Sci-Fi. Rod Serling was so far ahead of his time.
- I might be the only person without an iPod.