Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged!

Alas, I have been tagged by Rick!

Here are the rules:
The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


And we're off:
  1. I can shove 8 Tootsie Rolls in my mouth at once. No one but me is impressed by this.
  2. Whenever I watch "The Brady Bunch," I get really, really cranky.
  3. My sons and I are convinced that their sisters are from another planet. They speak a language foreign to us and they smell funny.
  4. My daughters, on the other hand, are convinced that the boys have silly putty for brains.
  5. Coffee and doughnuts are the only vices I have left...but in moderation, of course.
  6. I often wonder what Junior Samples did BEFORE Hee Haw.
  7. On July 4th, I enjoyed the annual "Twilight Zone" marathon on Sci-Fi. Rod Serling was so far ahead of his time.
  8. I might be the only person without an iPod.
Post a Comment