Monday, July 02, 2007

Shhhhhhh...can you hear that?


Of course you can't. That is because it is SO quiet at the Vick hacienda right now. All the kids are with their other parents for a few days, and it is blissfully quiet. Tracy is off today and she is actually taking a nap rather than running kids to doctors appointments or grocery shopping as she does on any other days off. As for me, I am working from home today and I don't have to remind anyone to be quiet while I am on a business call.
As far back as I can remember, I have wanted to be a Dad. I also have always wanted a big family. We are very blessed in that department, to be sure, but every now and then, we just need time to be Todd & Tracy. It is nice to have these moments when we can.
I have to go now...a program that I want to watch is on TV.
Post a Comment