Monday, April 23, 2007

Pastor In, Christian Behavior Out

Long story short is that the meeting at church last night favored my pastor by an average of 5 to 1 or better. All the allegations and the questions revealed themselves in one bitter person. Once she spoke, everyone could see what was really going on. The fact that she was the associate pastor's wife made her conduct even more despicable. The vote is over, but a period of change, healing, and restoration is before us, as well as the ever-present question, "How did it ever come to this in the first place?"

We are glad to have this lunacy behind us, and perhaps now we will strengthen our resolve to put our hands to the plow and not look back.

From the dust of this act of spiritual terrorism came an invitation for me to speak in Illinois sometime in October. The possibility of me serving my pastor as a part time Associate has also been brought up. In this regard, I would have the best of both worlds, so to speak. I could continue to build my Aflac career and minister alongside of a great man of God.
Post a Comment