Monday, April 02, 2007

Kids On Spring Break; Dad's In School

I am off to Mt Pleasant for three days of Aflac training. The preparation for this sales school was the most intense thing I have ever encountered. There were many things which needed to be completed before I could even attend this training. I finished the last of it at 11:30 last night!

In addition, the kids have been passing around the stomach thing that Tracy and I had a couple weeks ago. I hope they keep it to themselves and away from me. Tracy caught a wee bit of it over the weekend. So far so good for me.

For all you USC Sports enthusiasts, my roommate for sales school and new co-worker is none other than Jamel Bradley, former USC basketball star. What a humble man he is. I look forward to getting to know him. Google his name to see the number of articles written about him. I regret I am not much of a b-ball fan. I'd have enjoyed seeing Jamel play.

I am that guy who doesn't own a laptop, so I am not sure if I will be able to post from Mt. Pleasant or not. Pray, if you will, for a safe trip, there and back, and for immunity from the bug. Much thanks!
Post a Comment