Sunday, January 28, 2007

Seven Days Without Blogging Makes One Weak!

No excuses here. My week has been incredibly busy, but in a good way. I have actually sat down to blog several times in the last week, but I just wasn't "feeling it," so I decided to wait.

It's early Sunday morning...about 8:00 am EDT. I am preparing to go speak at my sister's church. They graciously invite me to come at least once a year. I am looking forward to it. I confess that I miss preaching every Sunday. For me, it is a way of connecting with people on many levels. I also enjoy seeing the faces of the people who tune in and listen while trying to apply the biblical truths to their lives. I will undoubtedly post later on how it went.

Quick resolution update: since January 1, 2007, I have dropped 4.2 lbs. That's four point two, not 42. At least I am going in the right direction. Only 35.8 more to go!

If you are looking for something a little different today, go to Rick's blog and accept his invitation to online church at 2:00 pm EDT. Maybe I will "e" you there!
Post a Comment