Friday, December 01, 2006

The Worst Part Is Over

We are now all moved in. We made it with the last load last night at around 10:00 pm. This move never would have happened without the help of my parents. Their help to us was invaluable, and I will never forget it. Furthermore, Tracy's brother and his/our friend Randy made the difference in getting the big stuff out of the old place and into the new.

Not sure what is going to happen with the church in Walterboro. I offered to remain there as pastor, but on a part time basis. I am uncertain as to whether that is what they want. I never meant to upset them; I honestly thought they would be ok with this move and change in status. I miss my kids, parents, and friends. I was very depressed being so far away from here. I tried to create a win-win situation, and I seem to have created turmoil instead. The Lord will need to step in here and clean up my mess...again.

This post is brought to you through the use of a friend's PC. We will be back online in our new home in about 2 weeks.
Post a Comment