Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful

Gosh, I had forgotten how beautiful Wisconsin is. The farmland is absolutely breathtaking. Yesterday my Uncle Bob took me on a family history tour. I saw the gravemarker of my great-great-great grandfather, who along with 10 other families, came here from Norway in 1843. Now THAT was cool.

Last night we had a family gathering over in Oregon, WI at my cousin's place. I have not laughed so hard for so long in quite awhile. My family rocks.

Grandma is still hanging on, and I don't know when I will be able to go back to SC. Meanwhile, I am thoroughly enjoying my time with family here. I am staying with my cousin, Kim and her husband Denis (no, I spelled it right---he is from France).

Today I may just hang out and watch the Packer game. Later I may drive over to Monona, where I was born, and look around.

More updates as they come in.
Post a Comment