Friday, September 29, 2006

Sick of September

Actually, it would be more accurate to say Sick IN September. For the past several days, I have been down from food poisoning. I partook of some bad Blackberry Jam last weekend. I am over the vomiting part now, which I absolutely did NOT enjoy. I am still kind of weak and nauseous, but today is a beautiful day, and I felt the pull of the blog.

Nothing specific rolling around in my head (only my stomach). I hate feeling so foul. I am 35 pounds overweight, an insomniac, yet tired all the time. I am going to be making a few lifestyle changes. I would appreciate prayers for strength and the resolve to follow through. I have resolved to change several times lately. Each time I do, bad things seem to happen to my vehicles. Nevertheless, I must make these changes or suffer the consequences.

If in fact any progress is made, I will post about it.
Post a Comment