Monday, August 14, 2006

A New Day

Today is a new day. Yesterday was a special day, however. During worship, I shared what I believe to be God's vision for us at Evergreen Christian Church. The vision was revealed and received with great joy. The attendance was our greatest thus far.

Later in the afternoon, we held my Installation Service as the new Pastor. To be surrounded by my family at such a special event was a bit overwhelming...in a good way. It has been quite a journey to get to this place, and the whole thing just sort of culminated in a "moment." I got choked.

Today is a new day. I feel refreshed and I am looking forward to the writing of the next chapter of our lives. It has been a long journey for the Evergreen Church family, too. Almost exactly the same amount of time, actually.

Past is passed. Today is a new day.
Post a Comment