Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Has it really been 20 years?

My sources tell me that there wil be an Airport High School class of 1986 reunion in October of this year. I am actually considering going. Why?

I skipped the 5 and 10 year reunions. To be perfectly honest, I had no desire to go. Not that I had a bad time in high school. Quite the opposite. With the exception of dating a bus driver, my high school years are filled with very fond memories.

My best friends from school are still my best friends today. We get together at least once a year and have some laughs. We stay in touch via email, blogs, and good ol' Ma Bell. My friends are gold, and I always enjoy being with them.

The more I think of it, a "reunion ploy" may prove to be quite an adventure. The reunion itself is intriguing, but a reunion of the old gang invading the AHS reunion has great potential. Maybe we can bring our band instruments!

GREAT! Now the darned fight song is stuck in my head.

Has anyone seen or heard from C. Catoe?

I will decide soon if Tracy and I are going.
Post a Comment