Thursday, April 13, 2006

Maundy Birthday

Today we celebrated two special occasions with our church family in Walterboro:

1) Maundy Thursday--my first ever. I had heard the term many times over the years, but never really explored it. You know, like the meaning of Auld Lang Syne. You know it's not going anywhere, so you make a note to one day figure the meaning out. Until tonight, that was Maundy Thursday for me.

2) Tracy's birthday. I believe that this year is going to be one of new beginnings for Tracy and our family. That we spent her birthday with some fine folks at the church is evidence of this.

3) Another reason to celebrate today is that TNA Wrestling has moved to Thursday nights starting tonight! I also discovered that the G4 network is running Star Trek original series episodes every night at 11:00 EST.

Ahhhhh...life is good!
Post a Comment