Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spring Fever

This weekend, the time changes (spring forward), baseball season starts, Wrestlemania comes on pay-per-view, and I start an Easter sermon series. Today is absolutely beautiful, and I have finally contracted Spring Fever. Spring Fever breeds another illness, Spring Cleaning. As well as around the house, I am wanting to "spring clean" some personal areas as well.
  • I want to/need to lose at least 35 pounds. I feel tired all the time, and I do not sleep well. Exercising and shedding this weight will be a good start toward feeling better again.
  • I would like to take my wife on a vacation. Even if it is just a weekend. No kids, no cats, no dogs, no worries. Both of us need one badly. Any suggestions?
  • I want to be more spiritual. I want to be sure that my wife and kids see the same person the people at church see.

A couple of years ago on a day like this I would have taken a long ride on the Harley. I love Spring. Fresh air, filled with pollen. I also love Allegra.

Post a Comment