Thursday, March 02, 2006

Big Weekend Coming Up

Tomorrow night I get to co-DJ a college Karaoke party. Should be a thrill. Then Saturday I do my first solo gig at a corporate function. After getting to bed Saturday night at around 1:00 or 2:00 am, I have to wake up early Sunday morning and head to Walterboro, SC, to begin my two month stint as interim pastor for the Evergreen Christian Church.

For the last few months, things have been slow and stressful in my life. Now all of a sudden I am back in the fast lane again. I am so glad.

I am getting a second chance at doing what I love, preaching the gospel. I feel ready. I feel anxious, but in a good way, like I used to. During the worship services at White Knoll, I couldn't wait to get in the pulpit. I haven't felt this way in a long time.

And away we go!
Post a Comment