Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tagged--7 Things

I've been tagged by Monkey Boy.

Seven things to do before I die:

1) Jump out of an airplane.
2) Be financially independent.
3) Own another Harley.
4) Finish my Master's Degree.
5) Win the WFJ Championship.
6) See Manilow in Vegas.
7) Travel a lot.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1) Express anger and tell people what I really feel.
2) Dance.
3) Keep a tan.
4) Algebra.
5) Plumbing.
6) Understand the female of the species.
7) Play the piano.

Seven Things That Attract Me to My Mate:

1) Her smile.
2) Her eyes.
3) Her laugh.
4) Her spirit.
5) Her compassion.
6) Her sense of humor.
7) Her spaghetti.

Seven Things I Say:

1) What up homes?
2) Moron!
3) Yo, yo, YO!
4) Peace out!
5) ______'s in the house!
6) Turn that music down!
7) No running in the house, please!

Seven People Tagged:

Tracy
Rick
Chuck
James
Jayuff
Don't know anymore...sigh.
Post a Comment