Monday, February 13, 2006

My Valentine



I have the most awesome wife. My blog is replete with special photos and tributes to Tracy, but in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I wanted to offer yet another fitting tribute to my sweetie.

We have been together for two years now, and every day she amazes me more. She and I really complement each other. Where I fall short, she excels, and vice versa. We read each other so well. We know what the other needs without having to ask.

You will not find a more compassionate and understanding person as Tracy, and you could not ask for a better friend. She is loyal and trustworthy, a rare find nowadays.

Tracy, thank you for what we have, what we have had so far, and what we will yet have together. The best is still yet to come.

I love you and I always will.

Post a Comment