Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged - Guilty Pleasures

Three days ago, I was tagged by Mr. Coffee, himself, my pal Rickwell. In all the excitement of seeing Chuck in blogville, I missed my tag. Personally, I am still miffed about Pacino being passed over for the Oscar in Godfather III. I should let it go, but I can't.

Anyhoo, the Top 5 Guilty Pleasures of yours truly are:

1) Pecan Pie topped with Cool Whip, or Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Mayfields.
2) Taco Bell Caramel Apple Empanadas.
3) White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks.
4) The Three Stooges on DVD, enjoyed with my son, the only other person in my home who gets the stooges.
5) TV Land. I believe some of the best TV shows were made in the 70s and 80s. Now I can enjoy them with my family. Sanford and Son still makes me howl.
Post a Comment