Thursday, December 29, 2005

TT5: Favorite Comfort Foods

My cyber-pal, and fellow Cube Head, the Cubicle Reverend, filled with delicious eats from the holidays, posed the question of my top five favorite comfort foods. Always looking for an excuse to blog, I offer my reply:

1) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Preferably with the PB & J mixed together before spreading onto the bread. Blackberry is my favorite jelly, and only crunchy pnut butter will do.

2) Spaghetti made by my wife. I don't know what she puts in it, but it is unrivaled.

3) Meatloaf made by my wife. There is no recipe to speak of, but it is a winner every time.

4) Pumpkin pie with a glob of Cool Whip (fat free of course). Ugh!

5) Blueberry Pop Tarts and a tall glass of milk. It is better after the kids are all in bed.

Anyone else wanna play?
Post a Comment