Thursday, December 15, 2005

Quotables to live by

Having been inadvertently tagged by the Cubicle Reverend, I am now tasked with providing a list of quotes which I live by and/or have meant a lot to me. So, here goes:


  1. "Then I guess you have two choices: get busy living or get busy dying." --Tim Robbins, The Shawshank Redemption
  2. "You gotta look out for number one, but don't step in number two." --Rodney Dangerfield, Back to School
  3. "Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line." --The Nature Boy, Ric Flair
  4. "God has hard-wired the universe to operate though prayer." Dr. David Jeremiah
  5. "I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13
  6. "Failure is not an option." Ed Harris, Apollo 13
  7. "Stupid is as stupid does." --Forrest Gump (this simple quote beckons to be heeded; I have certainly done some stupid things in my life)
  8. "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." --Don Corleone
  9. "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." --Michael Corleone
  10. "Todd, you watch way too %$&#@ much TV." --My mother, during my formative years

Now, if you are reading this, you have been tagged. Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment