Saturday, December 17, 2005

Good friends, good times, good grief

I had an espcially nice evening last night. Tracy and I met up with two of my dearest friends, Jimmy and Teresa. It was the first time I had seen Teresa standing up in over a year. She had been bed-ridden since October of 2004. Back in April, we were told she wouldn't make it through the night due to several blood infections. Well, she did make it, and hopefully last night was the first of many more such visits and outings. Jimmy and Teresa are very special people.

Tonight, my honey and I will join Rick, Vicki, and Lori for dinner and and pre-Christmas gathering. Rick and Lori are two of my longtime friends. We were all in the same youth group growing up and I have to say those were some of the best times of my life. That we are all still close after all these years is such a blessing.

I believe I have missed Charlie Brown Christmas...again. Good grief! I need to give greater attention to my local listings.
Post a Comment